Thursday, January 31, 2013

In My Mailbox January 2013


This month I have been busy buying books and I got myself a few Kindle books.

Books I bought this month:

  1. Hot Blooded - Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
  2. The Iron King - Julie Kagawa
  3. Insatiable - Meg Cabot
  4. The Selection - Kiera Cass
  5. Unremembered (ARC) - Jessica Brody
  6. Love Aubrey - Suzanne LaFleur
  7. Plain Truth - Jodi Picoult
  8. Cinder - Marissa Meyer
  9. The Salem Witch Society - K. N. Shields
  10. Fateful - Claudia Gray
  11. My Soul to Take - Rachel Vincent
  12. My Soul to Keep - Rachel Vincent
  13. Wake - Amanda Hocking
  14. Lullaby - Amanda Hocking
  15. Blue Angel - Logan Belle
  16. Fallen Angel - Logan Belle
  17. Naked Angel - Logan Belle
Books I got for the Kindle:
  1. Her Mr Perfect Christmas - Melissa Jolley
  2. The Proposal - Diane Craver
  3. The Snow Globe - Kristin Harmel
  4. Third Time Lucky - Deborah Cooke
  5. Double Trouble - Deborah Cooke
  6. One More Time - Deborah Cooke
  7. All or Nothing - Deborah Cooke
  8. The Pink Rose: Secret Love and Betrayal - Alicia Roberts
  9. Christmas In Venice - Meadow Taylor
  10. Compel - Penelope Fletcher
  11. Enchant - Penelope Fletcher
  12. Summon - Penelope Fletcher
  13. Darkness Falls - Jessica Sorensen
  14. Shadowmagic - John Lenahan
  15. Wait for Me - Elisabeth Naughton
  16. Before the Rose Petal Beach - Dorothy Koomson
  17. The witches of Santa Anna (1 - 7) Lauren Barnholdt
I bought a ton of books this month and there is probably 3/4 on the whole list that I will actually read this year. I NEED to stop buying books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...