Tuesday, January 01, 2013

My 2013 Book List


This is a list of the book I want to read by December 31st 2013. My Challenge is to read 25 books this year and I know that there are some on this list that are coming out soon.
  1. Karma Club - Jessica Brody
  2. Unremembered - Jessica Brody
  3. Echo - Alyson Noel
  4. Mystic - Alyson Noel
  5. Horizon - Alyson Noel
  6. Mcfly Unsaid Things - Mcfly
  7. The Fallen Star - Jessica Sorensen
  8. The Underworld - Jessica Sorensen
  9. The Vision - Jessica Sorensen
  10. The Promise - Jessica Sorensen
  11. A Witch in Winter - Ruth Warburton
  12. A Witch in Love - Ruth Warburton
  13. A Witch Alone - Ruth Warburton
  14. Switched - Amanda Hocking
  15. Torn - Amanda Hocking
  16. Ascend - Amanda Hocking
  17. Die For Me - Amy Plum
  18. Until I Die - Amy Plum
  19. If I Should Die - Amy Plum
  20. The Lost Soul - Jessica Sorensen
  21. The Evanescence - Jessica Sorensen
  22. Heist Society - Ally Carter
  23. Uncommon Criminals - Ally Carter
  24. Perfect Scoundrals - Ally Carter
  25. Fallen - Cat Clarke
I will also read the books I receive for reviews. Hopefully this list and the review books will help me hit my 25 goodreads challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...