Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Books I Read In 2012

This is a list of books that I read in 2012 (not in the order I read)

  1. Wintercraft: Legacy - Jenna Burtenshaw (review)
  2. Dreamland - Alyson Noel (Review)
  3. Whisper - Alyson Noel (Review)
  4. Night Star - Alyson Noel (Review)
  5. Everlasting - Alyson Noel (Review)
  6. Daire Meets Ever - Alyson Noel (Review)
  7. Fated - Alyson Noel (Review)
  8. Kisses from Hell - Alyson Noel, Kristin Cast, Francessca Lia Block, Richelle Mead and Kelley Armstrong
  9. My Life Undecided Prequel - Jessica Brody (Review)
  10. My Life Undecided - Jessica Brody (Review)
  11. 52 Reasons to hate my Father - Jessica Brody (Review)
  12. The Vampire Stalker - Allison Van Diepen (Review)
  13. Macbeth - William Shakespeare
  14. The Dinosaur that Pooped Christmas - Tom Fletcher and Dougie Pointer (Review)
  15. Snow White and the Huntsman - Lily Blake (Review)
  16. Waiting at Eros - Rosemary Laurey (Review)
  17. Adam and Olivia - Martin Lastrapes (Review)
  18. Lust and Honor - Harriet Schultz (Review)
  19. Alice in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll
  20. The Fairies Shoemaker - Enid Blyton
  21. My Naughty Little Sister - Dorothy Edwards (Review)
  22. More Naughty Little Sister Stories - Dorothy Edwards
  23. My Naughty Little Sister and Bad Harry - Dorothy Edwards
  24. When My Naughty Little Sister Was Good - Dorothy Edwards
  25. My Naughty Little Sister's Friend's - Dorothy Edwards
2012 had a lot of fantastic books and I know 2013 will be even better

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...