Monday, February 23, 2015

Get to Know Me With Gina A Watson

Where do you live?
I live in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

Can you tell me about yourself?
I am 22 years old and I am currently studying a bachelor of writing and creative communication at the University of South Australia.

Did you have any challenges getting your first book published?
I think with any new author there are a lot of challenges but I quickly decided that it would be easier to start off with writing short stories for anthologies. But with any career it is always hard at first but it always comes down to how hard you want to work, that always makes it harder or easier for you.

While writing do you prefer a quiet room or music/tv?
Sometimes my mind likes to change with it, when I am on a roll and everything is coming into my mind quickly I like to be in a quiet room. On the other hand, if I am having an off day I like to listen to music to inspire me.

Why and when did you begin to write?
I started writing just before Christmas time 2012, it all started when an idea for a novel just popped into my head and wouldn’t leave me alone until I started writing it. Ever since then I can’t get enough of it.

How long each day/week do you dedicate to writing?

While I am at Uni, I try to write as much as I can when I get the chance but in the holidays I try to write for a few hours each day. 

My interview with Gina is coming on Friday 27th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...