Monday, June 17, 2019

Get to Know Me - Kelly McMullen Lowe


1.        Where are you from?
I was born in Nottingham U.K., but I've lived in Scotland most of my life.

2.        Can you tell me about yourself?
I am 33, a wife, a mother, a writer and reader. I have two fur babies, who keep me on my toes. I love pugs, thanks to my real life pug, Bella. I kind of have an obsession with anything with a pug on, I drove my husband up the wall. Lol

3.        Did you always want to be an author?
No. Absolutely not. When I was at school my English teacher would tell my parents that I would make a good writer one day. I laughed it off time and time again, because I wasn't that interested in telling stories. It wasn't until about 2010 when i was ill that i started writing with no intentions of doing anything with it. Things changed, my health deteriorated, and I needed an escape. I published my first book on 2014 in the middle of my health scare and I haven't looked back. 

4. Do you use pen and paper first then transfer to computer or computer all the way?
I sometimes do use pen and paper it just depends what mood I'm in and where I am. I always have a pen and pad of paper in my bag or car for emergencies.

5. What are you reading at the moment?
I'm reading Girth (can't remember the authors name)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...