Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Top 10 Tuesday

My Top 10 Tuesday's topic this week is:

Top 10 books I'd recommend as a good beach read
  1. Heat Wave - Richard Castle (review here)
  2. My Sisters Keeper - Jodi Picoult
  3. Facing up to Fatherhood - Miranda Lee (review here)
  4. Cruel Summer - Alyson Noel
  5. 52 Reasons to Hate My Father - Jessica Brody (review here)
  6. Wintercraft - Jenna Burtenshaw (review here)
  7. Evernight - Claudia Gray (review here)
  8. Switched - Amanda Hocking
  9. Twilight - Stephanie Meyer
  10. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
What books would you recommend as a good beach read?

2 comments:

  1. I definitely wouldn't put Hunger Games as a beach read O.o Corrupt governments and child murder is hardly light reading lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...