Monday, October 22, 2012

Musing Mondays


Musing Mondays, is a weekly related book Q&A held by Should Be Reading

This Weeks Question:
Do you ever get crushes on fictional characters? Name one (or a few), and tell what you liked…

My Answer:
Yeah I fall for fictional characters all the time. My most recent crush was on Damen from the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel, he's just seems to good to be true. I also had a crush on Alexander Banks from The Vampire Stalker written by Allison Van Deipen and before him it was Lucas from Claudia Gray's Evernight series (it seems I have a thing for Immortals)

There are a lot of great written character in the book world that I still have to find and I am sure I will fall in love with many more while reading the stacks of books I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...