Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Top 10 Tuesday


This is my first top 10 Tuesday and today's topic is going to be:

Top 10 series I want to read before I'm 30.
  1. Twilight Saga - Stephanie Meyer
  2. The Morganville Vampires - Rachel Caine
  3. Unremembered - Jessica Brody
  4. The Vampire Diaries - L. J. Smith
  5. Soul Seekers - Alyson Noel
  6. The Last Vampire - Christopher Pike
  7. The Hunger Games - Susanne Collins
  8. Evernight - Claudia Gray
  9. Winter Trilogy - Ruth Warburton
  10. Trylle Trilogy - Amanda Hocking

I do have more that I want to read but these are the main ones. There not in a certain order but these are the series I'm looking forward to reading in the next 5 years. Leave a message and let me know your top 10 series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...