Wednesday, October 31, 2012

In My Mailbox October 2012


This month I kind of went a little crazy with my book buying addiction because I got my student finance, I am only counting the books that I have bought and have actually turned up.

Books I bought this month:

  1. One Day - David Nicholls
  2. Tithe - Holly Black
  3. Valiant - Holly Black
  4. Ironside - Holly Black
  5. The Raven Boys - Maggie Stiefvater
  6. The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters Destiny Rising - L. J. Smith
  7. Abandoned - Meg Cabot
  8. Underworld - Meg Cabot
  9. Paranormalcy - Kiersten White
  10. Supernaturalcy - Kiersten White
  11. Endlessly - Kiersten White
  12. Now is Good - Jenny Downham
  13. The Fidelity Files - Jessica Brody
  14. Love Undercover - Jessica Brody
  15. Die For Me - Amy Plum
  16. Until I Die - Amy Plum
  17. Keeping Secrets - Alyson Noel
  18. Fly Me to The Moon - Alyson Noel
  19. Art Geeks and Prom Queens - Alyson Noel
  20. Kiss and Blog - Alyson Noel
  21. Forever Summer - Alyson Noel
  22. The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Box Set - Heather Brewer
  23. Hour Glass - Claudia Gray
  24. Afterlife - Claudia Gray
  25. Journey - Danielle Steel
  26. Second Glance - Jodi Picoult
  27. Lone Wolf - Jodi Picoult
  28. The Secret Hour - Scott Westerfeld
  29. Touching Darkness - Scott Westerfeld
  30. Blue Noon - Scott Westerfeld
  31. Unsaid Things... Our Story - Mcfly
So how many books have you bought this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...