Monday, April 13, 2015

Get to know me with Gareth Wiles

Where do you live?
In sunny North Wales

Can you tell me about yourself?
I'm 29 and work as a gardener as well as writing books and doing copywriting and editing work.

Why and when did you begin to write?
The first story I ever wrote was when I was about 7 or 8 years old. I had an elderly Aunty who encouraged my fantasy and make-believe lifestyle!

How long each day/week do you dedicate to writing?
I can't really pin down a specific time I set aside to work on my writing as I tend to do it when I'm inspired. I can write for hours on end day after day and then not write anything for a month afterwards.

While writing do you prefer a quiet room or do you like background noise such as music or the TV?
I like writing whilst The Beach Boys are playing in the background.

When you’re not writing what can we find you doing?
Gardening and generally pottering about with a myriad of eccentric people and animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...