Friday, January 02, 2015

The Trouble With Flying by Rachel Morgan



I received this as an eBook for an honest review

I thought it was a small easy read and that the story was written well enough to keep me hooked until the end, this story makes a great start to a series and I cannot wait to see what is in store for Sarah and Aiden.

Sarah and Aiden met on a plane on their way to South Africa the only problem is Aiden is so nervous about flying for the first time that he doesn't stop talking but when we find out why he is afraid to fly it is emotional.

Sarah is shy and awkward which I can relate to and she goes through plenty of ups and downs during the book and Sarah meeting Aiden is just what she needed.

The story is a chic lit which I don't normally read but it sounded interesting so I decided to read it and I am glad that I gave it a chance. It is also the first Rachel Morgan I have read and her writing was spot on she knows how to keep her readers hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...