Friday, April 05, 2013

Bookcases

So I have been trying to find bookcases that were cheap enough to buy that had a lot of room on them for my books because my books were piled up all around the house and in boxes under the bed.

My awesome cousin Cazz from Loaded Shelves found this for me. Not to expensive and it has plenty of room to put all my books on and because I have a lot of books I bought 2 of them.

Here is a picture of them with my books on (I have one in my room and the other is in the living room)

Bookcase One                             Bookcase Two
The bottom shelf on the second book case has some of my mums books until I can fill them myself haha.

I have the book sin order of author surname. How do you arrange your books?

1 comment:

  1. They look good! I need to get around to posting pics of my bookshelves etc but they change every other day lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...