Saturday, July 29, 2017

Temporary Break While I'm Moving

Picture from a google search
I am currently in the process of temporarily moving houses (I'm moving in with the in-laws while we find a new place) and temporarily working full time (the boss wants a holiday) so the blog will be quiet throughout the whole of August and beginning of September. I will still be reading and I will try to post the occasional review when I get free time between house hunting and working and I will be keeping in contact with authors as well as finding new and exciting things so that when I am back in September I will have plenty of reviews to post and hopefully plenty of exciting author and non author related posts.

There are a few things scheduled for between now and when I can get sorted.

When I am back at it properly I will be giving the blog a nice new makeover.

In the meantime I hope you all have a nice summer holiday and you find a lot of nice new books to read.
Annamarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...