Saturday, January 04, 2014

My 2014 Book List


I am finally posting my 2014 book list I know there is only 26 on the list but I am leaving room for books that come out this year that I don't know about.

  1. Echo - Alyson Noel
  2. Mystic - Alyson Noel
  3. Horizon - Alyson Noel
  4. Unforgotten - Jessica Brody 
  5. Undiscovered - Jessica Brody
  6. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
  7. Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
  8. Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
  9. Someday, Someday Maybe - Lauren Graham
  10. A Witch in Winter - Ruth Warburton
  11. A Witch in Love - Ruth Warburton
  12. A Witch Alone - Ruth Warburton
  13. Witchfinder - Ruth Warburton
  14. Switched - Amanda Hocking
  15. Torn - Amanda Hocking
  16. Ascend - Amanda Hocking
  17. Until I Die - Amy Plum
  18. If I Should Die - Amy Plum
  19. Double Crossed - Ally Carter
  20. Perfect Scoundrals - Ally Carter
  21. Entwined - Heather Dixon
  22. Doll Bones - Holly Black
  23. Billy and Me - Giovanna Fletcher
  24. You're The One That I Want - Giovanna Fletcher (Out in 2014)
  25. The Anti-Prom - Abby McDonald
  26. Enchanted - Alethea Kontis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...