Amy is in love with Alexander Banks. In fact, she's obsessed with him. He's brooding and handsome. He hunt's vampires
The only problem is, Alexander doesn't exist. He's a character in a book.
But, what if he showed up one day? What if he were somehow real?
I really enjoyed this book. I thought it was a bit slow to start with but by the end of chapter two I was hooked and couldn't put it down.
The whole book kept me on edge, I didn't expect the things that happened. I expected Vigo to kill Alexander and take over the real Chicago. I also expected Vigo to kill Amy but instead he kidnapped her sister and attacked Amy's best friend.
As the book went on I could feel the connection between Amy and Alexander grow. I didn't want Alexander to leave and after their first kiss I knew that if he left I would have defiantly cried for Amy.
After the death of Vigo I was glad that Alexander was happy for his cousin James and also glad that Alexander decided to stay with Amy.
I would love Allison Van Diepen to release a sequel to 'The Vampire Stalker' because I was left with so many unanswered questions at the end like.
1) What happens to Amy and Alexander after James and Hannah left real Chicago for Other World Chicago?
2) What happens to James and Hannah when they get back to Other World Chicago?
3) Does Hannah replace Vigo in the Coven?
4) Does James manage to get piece between the vampires and the humans in Other World Chicago?
5) What happens to Leanda?
6) Does Chrissy become nice to her sister Amy?
Currently Reading: Night Star - Alyson Noel
Read in 2012: 1/20