Sunday, January 01, 2012

The Books I read in 2011

This is a list of the book are the ones I wanted to read by New Year 2011. The ones in red are the ones I have read the others are the ones I have not read.

  1. Dark Flame - Alyson Noel
  2. Blackwatch - Jenna Burtenshaw
  3. A Breath of Fresh Air - Erica James
  4. Radiance - Alyson Noel
  5. Shimmer - Alyson Noel
  6. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austin
  7. Heat Wave - Richard Castle
  8. Naked Heat - Richard Castle
  9. Night Star - Alyson Noel - Reading
  10. Everlasting - Alyson Noel
  11. My Life Undecided - Jessica Brody
  12. The Cockney Angel - Dilly Court
  13. Damaged - Cathy Glass
  14. The Fidelity Files - Jessica Brody
  15. Love Under Cover - Jessica Brody
Other books I have read this year that I didn't put on the list.
  1. The Worst Witch - Jill Murphy
  2. The Worst Witch Strikes again - Jill Murphy
  3. A Bad Spell for the Worst Witch - Jill Murphy
  4. The Worst Witch at Sea - Jill Murphy
  5. Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too
  6. Specially Sarah - Mary Hoffman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...