Saturday, January 01, 2011

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J. K. Rowling

3/5 Stars

Harry Potter thinks he is an ordinary boy. He lives with his Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia and cousin Dudley, who make him sleep in a cupboard under the stairs. Then Harry starts receiving mysterious letters and his life is changed for ever. He is whisked away by a beetle-eyed giant of a man and enrolled in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The reason: Harry Potter is a wizard!

I am not keen on Harry Potter. I would rather watch the films but that is my opinion.

There is a lot of stuff in the book that wasn't in the films so it was ok. I probably wont read it again but I will probably read the other six one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...