Thursday, December 19, 2019

2020 is Just Around the Corner


Christmas is in a few days which means New Year is around the corner so that means that I need to start thinking about next years TO READ list.

I'm not sure which books I want to read off my shelf yet or which books I'm going to get from the library but I am thinking of picking 2 books from the library and 1 off my shelf each month.

I know that there are a LOT of books that I either own that I haven't read yet and I am really looking forward to actually getting stuck into them.

I am still thinking about how many books I am going to read for my Goodreads challenge I might push myself and do 40 which works out at about 3 books a month (2 from the library and 1 from my shelf) but I am also thinking to keep it safe and just doing 30 again but that means cutting out some of the books that I really want to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...