Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Top 10 Tuesday


Top 10 Books On My TBR I’m Avoiding Reading and Why (submitted by Caitlin @ Caitlin Althea)
  1. Jane Eyre – Always wanted to read it but I just keep putting it off maybe I feel like I won’t enjoy it as its not the type I normally read.
  2. The Vampire Diaries – Seen most of the TV series and I don’t want to see Elena get with Damon lol.
  3. Pride and Prejudice – I don’t really have a reason I just keep putting it off.
  4. Gallagher Girls – I’ve read the first one and enjoyed it but worried that the rest will disappoint.
  5. Mortal Instruments - I’m worried they won’t live up to the hype seeing as only the first book was made into a film.
  6. A Simple Favour – Again I don’t really have a reason I just know I want to read it before I watch the film.
  7. Morganville Vampires – Scared that I won’t enjoy them as much as my cousin and mum did.
  8. Nikki Heat – Loved the TV show I don’t know if I will enjoy the books.
  9. Divergent – I’ve seen the films and I didn’t really enjoy them.
  10. House of Night - I’m worried they won’t live up to the hype.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...