Friday, June 01, 2018

To Read in June

So I hardly read anything in May which means I am now 2 books behind schedule on completing my Goodreads challenge of 35 books.

I need to read 23 more this year to finish the challenge which is on average 3 books a month to complete the challenge but I need to read 4 books this month to catch up.

In May I planned on reading 5 books a month, 1 off my shelf, 1 reread and 3 from my kindle but I am now just going to read 3 a month (4 this month so I can complete my challenge).

Just because I have set 4 books this month that does not mean that I will finish all of the books on the list as I do beta reading.

This month I have picked.
  1. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K Rowling
  2. Heritage by Tara Ellis
  3. Man's best Alibi by Tara Meyers or Ragdoll by Daniel Cole
  4. In the House of the Vodouisent by David McMullen-Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...