Tuesday, May 01, 2018

To Read in May 2018

These are the books that I plan on reading in May. They will change if I get asked to beta read for someone.

I want to try and read at least 6 each month but that does not mean that I will finish all of the books on my list. There are only 5 for May (I started reading Fury in April but college got in the way and I never finished it).

This month I have picked two of my bookshelf and then two from my kindle and a reread.

Fury by Anya Bast (Currently Reading)
  1. A Week of Monday's by Jessica Brody
  2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K Rowling
  3. Heritage by Tara Ellis
  4. In the House of the Vodouisant by David McMullen-Sullivan
  5. Evermore by Alyson Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...