Wednesday, October 14, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015

So I am currently in the planning process to help me write one of the two stories I have been working on so that I can take part in next months NaNoWriMo, I am not going to officially join the NaNoWriMo website as I will need to just focus on the writing and on my assignment due in November.

I was going to do this last year and the year before but with being in full-time university I got really busy and I couldn't think about anything to write but I have been working on two things:

One is 4700 words long already and I was just writing what comes to mind but now I am stuck and have decided to do more planning on what I want to happen in each chapter before I start writing any more, I may continue working on this for NaNoWriMo if I am happy with my notes.

The second one doesn't have any words but it has little notes that need developing on what I want to happen in each chapter, this is the one I'm thinking would be best to work on for NaNoWriMo as I haven't started writing it yet.

Does anyone else who takes part in NaNoWriMo plan their story before they start it in November?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...