Monday, July 07, 2014

Monday's Movie Corner

Monday's Movie Corner is something I don't know if I have made it up or if someone else has has started it, it is going to be a weekly meme where I pick a book (it could be a movie already) and I list the book characters and then put who I would cast in that role as that character and what they have been in.

My Sisters Keeper is being made into a movie: (I haven't seen the movie yet as I loved the book to much and I know that the ending is different in the movie so it makes me want to watch it less but I do know that none of these characters are in the movie cast)

Anna (Main character) - Paige Hyland from Dance Moms
Kate (Anna's sister) - Bridget Mendler from Lemonade Mouth
Sarah (Anna's mum) - Melissa Joan Hart from Sabrina The Teenage Witch and Melissa and Joey
Brian (Anna's dad) - James Thornton from Emmerdale
Jesse (Anna's brother) - Ross Lynch from Austen and Ally
Campbell Alexander (Anna's Lawyer) - Andrew Keegan from 10 Things I Hate About You
Julia Romano (Anna's Guardian Ad Litem) - Camilla Arfwedson from Holby City
Zanne (Anna's Aunt) - Marnette Patterson from Charmed
Dr. Chance (Kate's Doctor) - Alfonso Ribeiro from The Fresh Prince
Judge Desalvo (The Judge) - Amanda Donohoe from L.A Law
Taylor Ambrose (Kate's Crush) - Cody Sprouse from The Suite Life of Zac and Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...