|Hosted by Broke and the Bookish|
- Authors - Without authors I would have nothing to read.
- My Local Libraries - I haven't used this as much as I normally would this year but they always have a great deal of books that I want to read (which helps my to read list)
- My Cousin Cazz (loadedshelves) and my mum - I don't think I would have read half of the books I have if it wasn't for them.
- Bookshops (including online stores) - If it wasn't for book shops I wouldn't have my book addiction.
- Bloggers - I'm thankful for other bloggers because they give me ideas for my blog as well as ideas on books to read or avoid.
- Online book stores - I love online book stores (amazon) because I don't have to leave my house to buy books.
- Goodreads - Without goodreads I wouldn't be able to keep track of the books I have read or when I read them and the books I want to read.