Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Children Literacy & Literature Lecture

I started back at university yesterday for my second year, we got to pick what we wanted to study alongside the core modules so with me being a big book fan I decided to pick the Children Literacy & Literature Lecture. It turned out to be a fun lecture and the lecturer is going to try and invite the author Liz Kessler to comes and speak with are class probably in semester 2.

Anyway the reason I am posting this is because we had to do a piece of work just so the lecturer can see who are literary influences were or are so she can make the lectures more enjoyable.

This is what we had to do (I have added my answers in there also)

Question:
If you could recommend a publication for each of these age groups to read, what would you choose?
0-3 years: The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
3-5 years: The Gruffalo by Julia Donaldson (I had a hard time thinking for this age but I remembered what my siblings did in school at this age)
5-10 years: Charlotte's Web by E. B. White
10-15 years: My Life Undecided and 52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody and Wintercraft by Jenna Burtenshaw
Over 15 years: Die For Me by Amy Plum and Evermore by Alyson Noel
What are you reading now?: Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter, Echo by Alyson Noel and The Lost Soul by Jessica Sorensen

If you were given this to do what would you put in each category?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...