Wednesday, July 31, 2013

In My Mailbox May, June and July 2013


Because I have been offline for a while because of my broken arm I have not been able to post my IMMs so here is my IMMs for the last three months.

May
  1. If I Should Die - Amy Plum
  2. Mystic - Alyson Noel
  3. Bittersweet Blessings - Ashley Salazar
  4. Romeo and Juliet and Vampires - Claudia Gabel
  5. Fall of Midnight - Rachel Caine
  6. Billy and Me - Giovanna Fletcher

June
  1. Enchanted - Alethea Kontis
  2. Falling - Cat Clarke
  3. Tidal - Amanda Hocking
  4. Parallel - Lauren Miller
July
  1. My Soul To Steal - Rachel Vincent
  2. Before I Wake - Rachel Vincent
  3. Poison Heart - S. B. Hayes
  4. City of Bones - Cassandra Clare
  5. Brooklyn Girls - Gemma Burgess
  6. Spy Society - Robin Benway
  7. Harvest of Rubies - Tessa Afsher
  8. Entangled - Nikki Jefford
  9. Temporary Arrangement - Karen Erickson
  10. Prank Wars - Stephanie Fowers
  11. The Hitwoman Gets Lucky - J. B. Lynn
  12. Perilous - Tamara Hart
  13. Mortality - Kellie Sheridon
  14. With A Kiss - Stephanie Fowers
  15. Guardians: The Girl - Lola StVil
  16. Ignite - Kaitlyn Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...