Thursday, November 22, 2012

Reading, Uni, writing and more reading

This post isn't really all that book related but I have read a little. This week has been a pretty good week for me and my creative mind as I have done a lot of writing on my latest work in progress (I say latest because I have so many incomplete pieces of work) haha.

Over the weekend I finally got round to start reading Fated by Alyson Noel I read the first 100ish pages and I also managed to get a lot of writing done for the first time in months (which I really need to type up onto my laptop instead of handwriting)

Monday my lecture was cancelled because the tutor was ill so after I got back from shopping I sat and read some more of Fated and did some uni homework.

I had uni on Tuesday so I didn't get to read that much even thought I could have read it on the train but it was raining so I left the book at home and when I got home I was to tired to read.

Wednesday was my day off but I wasn't feeling to well so I slept most of the day but I managed to read a few more pages of Fated and got a page or two of writing done.

Today I didn't go into uni as I still felt ill so I managed to read more of Fated and get a few more pages of my little work in progress done. My work in progress is going a bit slow now because I don't know what I want to happen next.

There is no uni tomorrow because it has rained that much today that the main roads are flooded and closed and the trains have been cancelled which means I can now finish Fated and maybe look through my writing and see if I can change it and make it work a bit.

I was thinking of when I have sorted my work in progress out and know that it is working of posting a chapter or just a few pages of it on my blog so people can read it and maybe tell me what they think and what they would like to see happen next but I probably won't only one person ever reads my stuff and that is the person who runs the blog called Loaded Shelves

Hopefully by Monday I will have finished Fated and have written another chapter or two of my work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...