Sunday, September 30, 2012

In My Mailbox September 2012

This month I bought a few books because I had to save my money to get some books for university.

Books I bought this month:

  1. 52 Reasons to Hate my Father - Jessica Brody
  2. Tempest - Julie Cross
  3. The Other Queen - Philippa Gregory
  4. The Other Boleyn Girl - Philippa Gregory
  5. The Constant Princess - Philippa Gregory
  6. Secrets of the Tudor Court - Darcey Bonnette
Books I bought for kindle:
I bought a lot of books for the kindle but I am only going to list the series I got for it.
  1. The Hunger Games series - Susan Collins
  2. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series - Stieg Larsson
  3. The Harry Potter Collection - J. K. Rowling
  4. The Twilight Saga (including Bree Tanner) - Stephanie Meyer
  5. Meredith Gentry series - Laurell K. Hammilton
  6. Anita Blake series - Laurell K. Hammilton
  7. Nikki Heat (first 2 in the series) - Richard Castle
  8. What Katy Did - Susan Coolidge
  9. The Vampire Chronicles - Anne Rice
  10. The Chronicles of Narnia - C. S. Lewis
  11. A Series of Unfortunate Events - Lemony Snicket
A few not in series
  1. 3 Jodi Picoult books
  2. Some Jane Austen
  3. Some Charlotte, Ann, Emily Bronte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...