Thursday, December 22, 2011

No Time To Read :(

I'm so tired of not having the time to read more books like I used to. Since joining the access course in September I have read 2 proper books and 4 of 6 Worst Witch books, I would have read 5/6 proper books by now if I wasn't at college. I also have that many books that it is hard to decide what I wanna read next plus there are that many books out there that I wanna read and I don't yet have lol.

Anyway I'm reading Night Star by Alyson Noel at the minute still but its taking forever to read, I think it has something to with the fact that I know its almost over and I'm not ready to say bye to Ever and Damon yet lol.

I plan on finishing Night Star and Everlasting before I go back to college on January 3rd because Dreamland by Alyson Noel (Riley Bloom Series) comes on January 5th then I can read dreamland and then maybe the Twilight saga or reread the first two Wintercraft books before Wintercraft: Legacy by Jenna Burtenshaw comes out on May 10th or maybe even both lol but I cant see me having time to read both as my college work load is just going to get worst when I go back and I have to read Pride and Prejudice during the Easter Holidays haha.

I also have about 10 books that I need to review yet so the first few months of 2012 will be mega busy for me.

I'm think I'm going to have go through all my books and sort them into three piles. Pile one) Books I want to read as soon as possible. Pile two) Books I wanna read when I'm done with Pile one and Pile Three) Books for if I have nothing else to read and for someone who is buying books all the time it will be impossible for me to run out of books and if I do I can just read my mums or my cousins haha or buy some more.

Plus I also decided to start reading The Vampire Stalker by Allison Van Diepen so far not impressed I really hope it gets better.

Currently Reading: Night Star - Alyson Noel
Currently Reading: The Vampire Stalker - Allison Van Diepen
Books Read in 2011: 12/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...